Thank you for choosing one of our rental properties for your family’s vacation! When you receive your Lodging Agreement after booking, familiarize yourself with the policies/procedures contained within and return a signed copy to our office within ten days of the issued date on the Agreement. See search options by clicking here.
- All properties represented by Central Reservations (CR) are individually owned and furnished.
- The property owners we represent do not permit reservations for groups such as high school or college graduates. Reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies and Guest will not be permitted to occupy the premises.
Making a Reservation
Reservations require a one-third confirmation deposit to reserve the property, which includes the rental fee, applicable taxes, and a non-refundable processing fee. A lodging agreement will be mailed to the Guest upon receipt of the required deposit. Guest must return a signed copy of the Agreement within ten days or CRI reserves the right to cancel the agreement and re-rent the property. If property is not inspected prior to reserving, the guest agrees to accept the property as is upon arrival.
We offer two travel insurance options through Rental Guardian. Optional Standard Travel insurance can be purchased either at the time of booking your reservation or any time up to 30 days prior to your arrival date. It is paid for at the time of purchase. Cancel for Any Reason Travel Insurance may be purchased at the time of booking or within 14 days of booking or if more than 30 days before arrival date. Please visit the Rental Guardian website to view sample coverage descriptions or get additional information. Information varies by the state you reside in.
The balance of rent is due 30 days prior to check-in date. If paying your balance by credit card, please contact us at 1-877-736-8621. Personal checks are welcome and will be accepted up to 30 days prior to your arrival date.
Linens, Beach and Baby Equipment
Linens can be ordered at the time of reservation or by calling 410-723-4111. If beach and baby rentals are needed, please visit the A to Z Rental Service website. Your lodging agreement will show all of your bed sizes. The vendor will coordinate key pick-up and delivery with our company.
Damage Protection Fee
This non-refundable fee of $65 covers accidental damage, as determined by Central Reservations, that may occur in the unit during your stay.
If a security deposit is required, it is to secure the faithful performance of Guest’s promises and duties contained herein. Said security deposit will be processed within 30 days of checkout date and will be returned to Guest less any costs for repairs, damages or excessive cleaning charges if Property is not left as required by this Agreement. Guest is responsible for reporting any existing damage when taking occupancy.
- Receipt of deposit is considered a confirmation of reservation and the cancellation policy will apply at that time. Guests must submit a written request to the Agent to cancel Agreement. Guests may cancel their reservation up to 60 days prior to arrival with no penalty. If canceled within 59 days of arrival, the policy is as follows:
- Property re-rents for full amount: Guest will forfeit the processing fee.
- Property does not re-rent for the full amount: 1/3 of the gross rent, 11% taxes and processing fee are forfeited. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival date are charged 1/2 of the gross rent plus taxes and processing fee.
- Agent may cancel Agreement if Guest does not check-in with 24 hours of the arrival date and Guest will forfeit all rental monies paid.
- A transfer to another property, at Guest’s request, is subject to the cancellation policy shown above.
- No refunds will be issued for inclement weather, including hurricanes, or activities beyond the Owner or Agent’s control.
Central Reservations, 6200 Coastal Highway between 3 – 5 pm on your scheduled arrival date. We will accept inquiries regarding early-cleaned properties after 1 pm.
If you arrive after 5 pm, or when our office is closed, you should report to our office on 6200 Coastal Highway. Your keys will be located in the lockbox inside our parking garage. Simply contact our after-hours service at 410-723-4111 (also shown on the lockbox) to obtain the lockbox combination.
Arriving after your scheduled check-in day
Notify our office with your anticipated day of arrival. Refer to your agreement policy (cancellation policy, paragraph B).
All vacation properties in our program are non-smoking. Smoking in non-smoking properties will not be tolerated.
Items to Pack
Pack all necessary bed linens, towels (unless you rented a linen package with sheets and towels), soap, detergents and paper products. Refer to your Agreement (Rules and Restrictions, paragraph C) for additional items you will need to bring with you.
- Dishwashing detergent
- Toilet paper
- Towel Sets
- Bath soaps
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels & napkins
- Garbage bags
- Blankets (if you prefer)
- Plastic wrap & storage bags
- All purpose cleaner
- Beach towels and equipment
- Dish cloths and towels
Number of Occupants
The occupancy limit is noted on the lodging agreement and includes all children. Over-occupancy is grounds for immediate removal and forfeiture of all rental monies.
Pets are prohibited on the rented premises. Guests (including visitors and day guests) who bring a pet to a non-pet property will be subject to pet fees, additional cleaning fees and removal from the property without refund.
Building Rules and Amenities
Guests must adhere to all property Rules and Regulations. Use of common elements is on a first come, first serve basis. Periodic closings and hours of amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, shops, etc. vary and is at each building’s discretion. Grilling is not permitted on any deck or balcony of any multi-family building.
The number of spaces assigned to your rental property is printed on the agreement. CR is not responsible for illegally parked vehicles. Some buildings cannot accommodate oversized vehicles and alternate parking is not provided. Boat trailers, or any other type of trailers, are not permitted to park on city streets or in condominium parking lots.
Guest is responsible for any fees incurred for a lockout during the hours Agent’s office is closed, payable when guest is admitted to property. If guest incurs a lockout during normal business hours, guest may either obtain a key on-site at Central Reservations or have Agent deliver key to premises and guest may be subject to a delivery fee.
All guests must vacate the property no later than 10 am on your departure date. Guest agrees to perform the following chores prior to vacating the property:
- Clean and properly store all dishes and cookware.
- Empty all food from refrigerator.
- Make all beds.
- Return furniture to its original placement.
- Place all trash in the building receptacles.
- Lock all doors and windows.
- Adjust the thermostat to a summer setting 75° or a winter setting of 55°.
- Return all keys, pool tags, parking permits, etc. to CR office by 10:00 am (Guest is responsible for the property until all items are returned to our office).
Remove all personal items prior to vacating the property. The property should be left as noted above. If excessive cleaning is needed, guest is responsible for an excessive cleaning fee. If you are departing prior to our office opening, keys, pool passes, etc. may be deposited into our key drop box.
Central Reservations, Inc. has an Agency relationship with the property owners in our program. Agent has been hired and paid by the owners for services rendered and will be representing the best interest of the owners in all lodging negotiations.
All information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed and rates are subject to change.